Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Deprived

Seriously... Kolton is so deprived!  By the time Xiana was 19 months, she had gone to every kid zone around.  It helped tremendously that she never tried to escape... unlike Mr. Kolton who ALWAYS runs away, first giggling contagiously, then screaming emphatically when he gets caught.  It can be embarrassing resulting in his deprivation.  Still, I should have thought to bring him to high ballocity long ago.  This place was made for him!  He didn't need any assistance and scooted his way up and down every nook and cranny.  In short, he had the time of his life.  Xiana also loves this jungle gym.  They played for 3 hours before I dragged them both kicking and screaming out of there.  I'll have to remember this on my winter's-got-me-down-bag-of-tricks list. My mom was watching my niece and nephews for the weekend so we convinced her to join us too.  Fun was had by all! 


In other news, my girl desperately wants to go on a mommy daughter date to roller kingdom.  She's practicing like a champ to be moderately steady so as we don't return with broken limbs!  It's very cute to watch her!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment