Thursday, February 10, 2011

Play group

In January I was in charge of planning my ward's play group so I did what all who know me would expect from me... I married my old ward to my new ward and never had to pick which playgroup to attend. I am a friend sharer... I always have been. I have been quoted saying, "I can't wait till we die and all of the people I love will get to meet all of the other people I love." Perhaps it's a bit morbid, but I truly do feel that way. I love when people I care about get to meet others. I get excited when they hit it off. I hope that they can all see the value in each other as clearly as I can see it in them all. We had a lot of fun in January and Xiana, like her mama, got to see ALL her friends instead of just half. We had great turnouts from both wards and, I hope, established new friendships. You know... you never can have too many friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment